- Information Collection And Use
- Use of Data
- Retention of Data
- Disclosure Of Data
- Security Of Data
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Links To External Sites
- Website pvs-studio.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- Children's Privacy
- Credit & Contact Information
Last Updated: June 21, 2018.
Your privacy is critically important to us.
Legal address: 2-98 Khalturina st., Tula, Russia, 300034
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name and Cookies.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, technical support and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, pvs-studio.com uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
In particular, we use the following cookies on our Site:
IP-anonymization is activated on this site. This means that your IP address will be shortened within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this Site, compiling reports on website activity and providing us with other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Yandex Web analytics service.
We use the "masking" of IP addresses using Metrics, so IP addresses are excluded from the Metrics stored information about the user.
More detailed information about the policy of processing personal data by Metrics is available here: https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/gdpr.html
The Facebook Pixel is used for retracing.
You can find the policy of personal data processing here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
If you use a Facebook account, you can view or change your personalization settings here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences. View your data, known for Facebook - here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=your_facebook_information
The Twitter label is used for analysis, comparison and optimization of advertising campaigns.
You can find the policy of personal data processing here: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Pixel VKontakte is used for re-tracking. You can find the policy of personal data processing here: https://vk.com/privacy/eu
Banner advertising and conversion tracking from other sites and social networks
We use banner advertising on other sites and social networks (including those mentioned above in the list of data handlers). If you came to our site through such a banner, then we get a general anonymous statistics on the effectiveness of our advertising campaign; we do not receive any information identifying the user from the advertising platforms. However, the banner systems themselves can get such information and process it for their own purposes. This process is beyond our control, so we recommend you learn about the security policy of the site from which you came to us.
Links to other sites
Links to external sites do already exist on our site and will continue to appear. We do not control their content and are not responsible for it. These sites must have their own security policies.
Use of Social Plugins
We use social plugins of several social network providers, such as Twitter, Facebook, Vk, Reddit, LinkedIn or YouTube, on our Site. If you click on the button corresponding to such a plugin, it activates and your browser connects to the respective social network provider's server. The functions of the plugin will not be activated by merely visiting our Site but only by clicking on the respective button.
If you visit our Site and click on such a button while you are sharing the article with the respective social network provider, information indicating that you have visited our Site will be for-warded to that social network provider. The social network provider can then store and connect this information with your profile. In order to avoid this, you must log out of your account before you click on the respective button.
To find out about the purposes and scope of the data collection and the use of the data by the social network provider, as well as your related rights and settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the respective social network provider.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TermsFeed may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TermsFeed aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Website pvs-studio.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Those who engage in transactions with pvs-studio.com - by purchasing Pvs-studio.com services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, pvs-studio.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with pvs-studio.com. Website pvs-studio.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below and visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.