We released a new version of PVS-Studio code analyzer - PVS-Studio 3.52
We released a new version of PVS-Studio code analyzer - PVS-Studio 3.52.
- New online help has been added. The previous help system integrated into MSDN. It was not very convenient for some reasons (both for us and users). Now PVS-Studio will open the help system on our site. We refused to integrate it into MSDN anymore. As before, the pdf-version of the documentation is also available.
- We stopped supporting Windows 2000.
- The settings page "Exclude From Analysis" was deleted вЂ" there is now the page "Don't Check Files" instead.
- Work in Visual Studio 2010 was improved.
- We eliminated the issue of integration into VS2010 whenreinstalling.
- We fixed work of the function "Mark As False Alarm" with read-only files.